Your question is How to Know If Someone Blocked Your Number. Today, through this full post, I will discuss with you 3 ways about How to Know If Someone Blocked Your Number. By following these steps, you can find out if anyone has blocked your mobile number.
Older phones did not have the feature to block numbers. But all new smartphones have this feature with which the user can stop anyone else’s number.
There are ways to block calls on smartphones; we all know that. Unfortunately, although this feature of smartphones has been created to prevent spam calls or annoying calls, we now use it for trivial reasons.
Suppose your friend is upset with you. Now he no longer wants calls or SMS from your number, then he can block your number. As a result, you can no longer call him. Can’t even send SMS. But how do you know if your confrere or someone else has blocked your number?
Smartphones have many new features, but unfortunately, they do not have this feature you can easily find out. But there are ways that you can use to find out if your friend has blocked you.
Table of Contents Hide
How to Know If Someone Blocked Your Number – 3 Ways
Way No 01: How to Know If Someone Blocked Your Number by Call the Number
Call the number you suspect has blocked you. If he picks up your call, he’s sure you’re not clogged. If your ring doesn’t pick up, or you notice any other unusual activity, check out the following:
- If it rings normally but is not received when you make a call, you know your number is not blocked.
- If the ring closes once or twice, that is, the call closes before the normal time of ringing, then you understand that you have been blocked.
- If your ring is automatically transferred to a voice call, you can still assume that your number has been blocked.
- If you ring and see that the number is busy all the time, then you can be sure that your number has been blocked to that number. In this case, you can call that number from any other number to be more confident. If the call enters naturally, it will no longer be understood that your number is just a block.
Read More: How to Uninstall Apps on an Android Phone – 3 Best Ways?
Way No 02: How to Know If Someone Blocked Your Number by Check Suggested Contact
- Launch the Contacts app on your phone, which means go to the phone number.
- Tap on the number of the person you suspect has blocked you.
- Click on the 3 dots (…) sign in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu that opens, tap Delete.
- Now open the contact app again.
- Enter the name of your friend in the search bar at the top.
- If the suggestion shows your friend’s name (whose number you deleted) as a contact, make sure he doesn’t block you. And if you see that his name is not mentioned in the suggestion, you can be sure that your friend has blocked you.
Way No 03: How to Know If Someone Blocked Your Number by Send Messages on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat option, and tap on that number.
- Send a message to that number (the number you suspect). When a message is sent to a number on WhatsApp, it shows the status after the message with tick marks of different colors. E.g.
- If you see a gray or gray tick, you know the message was sent from your device.
- If you see two gray tick marks, you know that the person who sent the message has received it.
- If you see two blue tick marks, know that the person you sent the message to has read the message.
Hopefully, using the above methods related to Knowing If Someone Blocked Your Number, you could easily understand if someone has blocked your number. If you have any questions about Knowing If Someone Blocked Your Number, please let me know in the comments. If you like How to Know If Someone Blocked Your Number, please share it with your friends and family now. Subscribe to our newsletter now to get such interesting tips.