A complete Easy Guide How To Fix Gmail Account Login Problem on Mobile/PC – Step by Step. Google has a lot of free services, and Gmail is one of them. The use of Gmail has also increased due to the growing popularity of Android. To use many of the benefits of Android, you need to log in to Gmail. Gmail is required to use almost all the services of Play Store or YouTube, and Google.
However, the problem arises when the desired Gmail account can not be logged in. In some cases, the problem may be due to account hacking. However, this problem is not always hacked. Anyway, today we will know what to do if you do not log in to your Gmail account.
How To Fix Gmail Account Login Problem on Mobile/PC?
It is essential to know the cause of the problem before solving any problem. Since today we will solve the problem of Gmail, we need to know the cause of the problem. There are several issues with logging into Gmail. Such as:
- If you forget your password or email address.
- Problem resetting password.
- Problems logging in to some browsers.
- Problems logging in to mobile.
- Two-step verification problem.
- If you forget your password or email.
What to Do If you Forget your Password or Email?
If you forget your password, you will need to log in to your Gmail account.
To Log in from the Browser
- Log in to www.google.com first.
- Then click on Forget Password.
- A code will be sent to your recovery phone number or email.
- This time entering this code in the input box will ask you to enter a new password.
- Enter a new password and log in to your Gmail account.
For Email Addresses
- Click on Forgot email.
- Then give the recovery phone or email.
- Then click Next with your name.
Many times there is a problem logging in from a browser or mobile. In that case, if it is a browser, clearing the cookies and history is the solution. I have mentioned below what to do in the case of mobile.
May You Like: How to Change your Gmail Mobile Number on Android & PC?
How To Fix Gmail Account Login Problem Using Mobile?
- Verify your internet connection. Update your Gmail app.
- Now go to Settings> Account> Remove Google Account if you have a Google Account.
- And then clear all Gmail data Settings app> Apps & Notifications> App Info> Gmail> Storage -> Clear Data> Ok Restart the phone.
- Then try logging in to your Gmail.
Two-Step Verification Problem
Many people keep Gmail with two-step verification. In that case, many times, problems can occur if you do not get the code. Now what to do with these problems?
First, you need to see if your internet connection is slow. The leading cause of most problems is a slow connection.
If not, download and install the Google Authenticator app from the Play Store. Then follow the instructions in the app.
Also Read: How to Login Multiple Gmail Accounts at Once – 2 Best Ways
So, you learn about How To Fix Gmail Account Login problem on Mobile/PC? You can get your Gmail account back using the method mentioned above. If you are unlucky, your account may have been hacked. In that case, the above methods may work a bit.