Your Gmail account has been hacked, but you want to recover it. But you don’t know How To Recover a Hacked Gmail Account. This is not a problem, because today I will teach you how to recover hacked Gmail account very quickly. Google give this oportunity to Recover a Hacked Gmail Account.
Google’s Gmail is a widely used online communication and email service. Gmail has about 1 billion active users each month. Unfortunately, due to its global popularity and easy accessibility, it is becoming easier for hackers to hack Gmail.
But this doesn’t mean that Google has not improved security for Gmail. It is a different matter. The majority of Gmail accounts are infected because of the carelessness of users. They are basically not careful when creating or using a budget.
Before you go into the details of how to recover a hacked Gmail account, learn what security measures you need to take when creating and using a Gmail account.
Recover Hacked Gmail Account and Its Security
Easy Guide: How How To Recover a Hacked Gmail Account?
- By click this link, you will see the Account Recovery page.
- If you forget your password, try answering the security question you provided.
- You can also make use of an alternative email or number to reset the account. It will send you a code for recovery in your email or mobile phone to reset your account.
Google Account recovery is effortless. If you are not bad luck, you do not have to worry about getting your Gmail account back. There are 3 main conditions for recovering an account, which Google mentions on their recovery page, such:
- If someone changes your account information. It could be your phone number or email.
- If someone deletes your account.
- If you can’t sign in for any other reason.
8 Ways to Increase Gmail Account Security
- When creating a new account, complete all the security that will come at the beginning. Also, make a note of when and where you are creating your account. Also, add security cochlear to the report.
- Always use strong passwords. Passwords can include numbers, symbols, and uppercase letters to strengthen them.
- Change the password once a month.
- 2-step verification and add a phone number to the account. As a result, a coded message will be sent to your phone number whenever you sign in from a new device. And you have to use this code to log in. Read More: How to Set Up Two-Factor Authentication for Gmail Account?
- HTTPS Everywhere in the browser Install this extension.
- Update your desktop or mobile browser regularly. Because every update is patched to increase browser security.
- To determine the devices that have access to your account, you should often check your device’s activity. If you notice suspicious activity, alter your password for your account and sign off from every device.
- Check now if you suspect that your Gmail account is already breached or your password was lost. Let us know what you should do in this embarrassing situation.
Also Read: How To Fix Gmail Account Login Problem on Mobile?
Hope you have learned the details about How To Recover a Hacked Gmail Account now. Once the Gmail account has been hacked, it is essential to recover. This is because the associated Google Play and YouTube or other charges such as Facebook, Twitter can also be damaged. You can visit Google’s help page for more information on account recovery.
If you have any questions about How To Recover a Hacked Gmail Account, be sure to share with me. Tell me about it by putting your query within the comment section. This will enable me to respond to your questions appropriately.
If you like my post, How To Recover a Hacked Gmail Account, be sure to share it with your friends and family now and subscribe to the newsletter to get updates on all our posts.