How to know your windows bit version? When installing a lot of software, you need to see the bit of the operating system of our machine. Computers are usually 32-bit by 64-bit.
How to know your windows bit version?
In a few rules, you will see the bit of the Windows Operating System.
Ways No 01:
- The easiest way is to right-click on the desktop computer, and an options menu will appear.
- In the options menu, click on the option below, i.e., the Properties option.
- Then a window will open where you can find out the number of bits in your computer.
Ways No 02:
- You can also do this in different ways. In that case,
- Click on the Start menu in the taskbar, an options menu will appear.
- Hover the mouse over the Computer option and right-click. Then an options menu will appear in the same way.
- Clicking on the Properties option in the options menu will still give you information about the system of that computer.
These were the rules for How to know your windows bit version.
Also Read: How many bits do I use Windows?